AAInsider-All Around Insiders

Welcome Guest, to AAInsider!

If you are a guest of our forum (and always have) we'd love to have you join! If you wish to join click here. Or you may click register below if you prefer.

If you are a member please login here or you can click login below if you prefer.

Thanks for visiting Guest,

AAInsider Staff & Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest, to AAInsider!

If you are a guest of our forum (and always have) we'd love to have you join! If you wish to join click here. Or you may click register below if you prefer.

If you are a member please login here or you can click login below if you prefer.

Thanks for visiting Guest,

AAInsider Staff & Management

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Help? See our help columns! Inside our forum-Technical Support Here!

Reviewed by YOU!

Johnsteriv
    Johnsteriv
    Founder
    Founder

Status Updates : is working.
    My Mood : Fine
    Pet Name : Woof
    Pet : Reviewed by YOU! Ngvdjo
    Warning Bar : Forum Staff

Reviewed by YOU! Empty Reviewed by YOU!

Post by Johnsteriv

Hello Members & Guests!

Club Penguin recently has released a new "Review by you" article.
    Hello Penguins!

It's that time of the week when you send us your reviews. Last week we asked about your favorite kind of igloo to decorate.

bluetrue2006 wrote:My favorite igloo is the igloo with a yard! Where else would I put all my plants? It looks great and is fun. I use it for a beautiful garden, or sometimes an outdoor party. I think it is the best igloo! Me and my buddies love to hang out in my garden and look at all the flowers around us. Thanks for making it CP!! Waddle On!! Simle

Reviewed by YOU! Aug.%2018%20Blog%20Image

Lots of you commented on the Art for Haiti post. It's awesome to hear how excited you are to help others! This week - big or small - we'd like to know what you've done to make a difference in your community. Tell us about it!

Write your Reviewed By You answer as a comment. We'll post one (50 - 75 words, please) in next week's Reviewed By You. If your submission is chosen to be the feature comment on next week's blog, we'll add 10 000 coins to your penguin account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add coins!

Until then... Waddle on!

- Club Penguin Team

To view the original article click this link Arrow Reviewed by You (57)

Thank you,
    Johnsteriv

Last edited by Johnsteriv on Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding Image)
    Share this post on: reddit

Johnsteriv

Post Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:49 pm by Johnsteriv

Post Edited>Image Added-Johnsteriv

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:26 pm