AAInsider-All Around Insiders

Welcome Guest, to AAInsider!

If you are a guest of our forum (and always have) we'd love to have you join! If you wish to join click here. Or you may click register below if you prefer.

If you are a member please login here or you can click login below if you prefer.

Thanks for visiting Guest,

AAInsider Staff & Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest, to AAInsider!

If you are a guest of our forum (and always have) we'd love to have you join! If you wish to join click here. Or you may click register below if you prefer.

If you are a member please login here or you can click login below if you prefer.

Thanks for visiting Guest,

AAInsider Staff & Management

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Help? See our help columns! Inside our forum-Technical Support Here!

Happy77 asks about stamps!

Johnsteriv
    Johnsteriv
    Founder
    Founder

Status Updates : is working.
    My Mood : Fine
    Pet Name : Woof
    Pet : Happy77 asks about stamps!  Ngvdjo
    Warning Bar : Forum Staff

Happy77 asks about stamps!  Empty Happy77 asks about stamps!

Post by Johnsteriv

Greetings Penguins!

There's been TONS of talk about Stamps! As you probably know, your Stamp Books will arrive on July 26 and you'll be able to start earning stamps and showing them off, too.

Happy77 asks about stamps!  Stampb10

I wanted to know more, so I asked a Stamps expert:

Q: How will I find my Stamp Book?
    A: Just click on your player card. When you do, inside the book there are places for a whole bunch of stamps - and descriptions of how you can earn them.

Q: How do I earn Stamps?
    A: Lots of different ways! There are easy stamps and extreme stamps, stamps you have to earn with buddies, and ones that you'll earn by showing off your skills in games. For example, to earn this stamp, you'll have to jackhammer at the 'berg with 30 penguins.

Happy77 asks about stamps!  10310

Q: Can I still get pins?
    A: Yep, you sure can! Pins aren't going to change. And the best part is you can show off your ENTIRE pin collection inside your Stamp Book.

I would love to see a Stamp for making lots of candy pizzas. What would YOUR ultimate Stamp be?

Keep enjoying CPInsider, we will always bring you the latest information for free, and be sure to join to see all the forums and extra stuff we in store for YOU!
    Johnsteriv
    Share this post on: reddit

Eli2tyree

Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:17 pm by Eli2tyree

I can't wait until this new feature comes out. I remember when there was first rumors about it Simle
    Johnsteriv

Post Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:19 pm by Johnsteriv

Me too, the good old days!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:28 am