AAInsider-All Around Insiders

Welcome Guest, to AAInsider!

If you are a guest of our forum (and always have) we'd love to have you join! If you wish to join click here. Or you may click register below if you prefer.

If you are a member please login here or you can click login below if you prefer.

Thanks for visiting Guest,

AAInsider Staff & Management

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Guest, to AAInsider!

If you are a guest of our forum (and always have) we'd love to have you join! If you wish to join click here. Or you may click register below if you prefer.

If you are a member please login here or you can click login below if you prefer.

Thanks for visiting Guest,

AAInsider Staff & Management

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Help? See our help columns! Inside our forum-Technical Support Here!

Time to Hire!

Johnsteriv
    Johnsteriv
    Founder
    Founder

Status Updates : is working.
    My Mood : Fine
    Pet Name : Woof
    Pet : Time to Hire! Ngvdjo
    Warning Bar : Forum Staff

Time to Hire! Empty Time to Hire!

Post by Johnsteriv

AAInsider is looking for a Technical Support Moderator for forum and I.T. for the Admin Board (prior experience is mandatory) and a Admin (training needed).

We recommend that you have a lot of experience with computers/internet/coding. Otherwise this job will be hard for you.

Please apply! We don't hardly have any specifications. Just apply!

Link: https://allaroundinsiders.forummotion.com/t166-application-to-be-staff
    Share this post on: reddit

Splanky

Post Mon May 28, 2012 8:40 pm by Splanky

If you need any help I'm available. I actually have a forum of my own so I would be qualified for the job but I may not fit the age criteria.
    Johnsteriv

Post Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:03 pm by Johnsteriv

Splanky wrote:If you need any help I'm available. I actually have a forum of my own so I would be qualified for the job but I may not fit the age criteria.

I will take a look into that. I will contact you at a later date.
    YakikoDJ

Post Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:58 pm by YakikoDJ

I could help, I earlier sent a application form, I would be happy to help! Like Splanky wrote, I may not fit the age criteria

Post  by Sponsored content